The Pedax Twinmaster 20, available from Precision Metal Group is a new automatic twin-strand production line with a high output of wire diameters from 10mm up to 20mm.
Featuring an advanced and powerful system as well as a robust frame construction, the new production line processes both single strand coils of up to 20mm diameter and double strand of up to 16mm.
Equipped with servo-technology in all functions, the Pedax Twinmaster 20 servo-driven double-bender delivers several benefits including maximum performance, energy efficiency, low-noise production and low maintenance costs.
The Pedax Twinmaster 20 features two bending heads equipped with two clamps, which hold the wire in a secure position during the bending process. A powerful pre-straightening mechanism is installed as standard to ensure safe feeding of reinforcing steel with a diameter of 20mm. A wire change magazine is also provided as standard.
Key features of Pedax Twinmaster 20 servo-driven double-benders:
- Extracting feeding unit (XFU) in front of the powerful cutter enables easy removal of wire ends
- New wave-straightening technique prevents twisting of the wire and guarantees excellent straightening performance
- New heavy duty reels, suitable for handling 5 ton coils
- Bending mandrels designed for 7 x diameter provided in conformance with standards
- Double bends of up to 1200mm leg height possible
- Equipped with a 6, 9 or 12m long reception bench
- Automatic collector tray placed alongside the lower machine frame receives the shapes when they fall down from the machine
- Compact wire guide system and bending heads
- New unique deflector plate ensures a complete flat surface and quick change of bending tools
- Servo technique ensures high bending and feeding speed
- Easy operation requiring only one operator
- Logic-Soft software