Available from Precision Metal Group , the Pedax Twinmaster 16 III is a servo-driven double bender unit that processes wires from 8mm to 16mm diameter.
The new automatic processing centre features two bending heads designed for maximum performance and high throughput. Equipped with modern servo drives, the Pedax Twinmaster 16 III is a highly energy-saving and quiet machine with low maintenance costs.
Pedax Twinmaster 16 III servo-driven double-bender features an extremely compact wire feed system and bending units. For double bending the first bend is carried out on the second bending head, followed by positioning and cutting. The first bending head then takes over and bends the end of the bar.
The new bending tools offer a flat surface and guarantee fast tool-changing.
Key features of Pedax Twinmaster 16 III double-benders:
- New Lenze servo technique provides high bending and feeding speed
- Simple to operate with only one operator
- Logic-Soft software for easy input of data
- Joysticks for easy adjustment of the wire using the automatic straightening units
- Ergonomic PC console
- Low noise operation
- Operation- and service-friendly
- Anti-twist straightening system
- SRFU (Stress Release Feeding Unit)
- Wire guide system