Available from Precision Metal Group , the Pedax Twinmaster 14 X is a new range of servo-driven stirrup benders delivering high output and maximum performance.
The new automatic stirrup machines are designed to process hot-rolled and cold drawn wire from 6mm up to 14mm and double strand up to 10mm. The differentiated roller sizes also give better straightening results for all diameters.
Pedax Twinmaster 14 X servo-driven stirrup benders come with an integrated pre-feeding unit for easy threading of two wires, and a straightening system, which uses the well-known Quick-Jig system combined with an automatic adjustment of the last roller in each straightening roller by means of two joysticks.
Key features of Pedax Twinmaster 14 X servo-driven stirrup benders:
- New Bosch-Rexroth/Lenze servo technique provides high bending and feeding speed
- Powerful in-feed for trouble-free processing of 14mm wire at high speed
- High and controllable bending speed with new servo technology
- Logic-Soft software for easy input of data
- Joysticks for easy adjustment of the wire
- Ergonomic PC console
- Motorised adjustment of the mandrel height from the front of the machine
- Low noise impact
- Operation- and service-friendly
- Ergonomic design
- Optional anti-twist system