Precision Metal Group presents the Pedax Twinmaster 12 X, an automatic stirrup machine with servo drive.
Designed to process hot and cold rolled wire in a diameter range of 5mm-12.7mm, and double strand up to 10mm, the Pedax Twinmaster 12 X includes an integrated pre-feeding unit for easy threading of two wires.
Pedax Twinmaster 12 X servo-driven stirrup benders also feature a straightening system using the well-known Quick-Jig system combined with an automatic adjustment of the last roller in each straightening roller by means of two joysticks.
Key features of Pedax Twinmaster 12 X stirrup benders:
- New Bosch-Rexroth/Lenze servo technique provides high bending and feeding speed
- High, controllable bending speed with new servo technology
- Logic-Soft software for easy input of data
- Joysticks for easy adjustment of the wire
- Ergonomic PC console
- Allows motorised adjustment of the mandrel height from the front of the machine
- Low noise impact
- Operation- and service-friendly
- Ergonomic design
- Optional anti-twist system