Precision Metal Group presents a unique electronic positioner/display device designed to manage precise machining, movements and positioning inside bodies, which are not accessible and cannot be monitored from the outside.
This equipment can display in real time, not only the space covered by the tool in relation to a defined initial point, but also the exact quote that the tool has to reach during the working/ movement phase.
Besides the current position of the tool and the information regarding the distance to be covered during machining, the display offers the possibility to view the data relating to the feed speed (mm/min) and the status of the work (positioner/display).
Using this device, one can control in real time the movement of the tool and setting the exact arrival quote. The user can also set and monitor the actual speed of the tool feeding as well as control the rapid movements in order to avoid collisions.
Reliable and precise to 100th of a millimetre, this device eliminates the operator’s manipulation during the complex phases of measuring and consequent ‘stop and go’.
Key features of the electronic positioning/display device:
- Electronics harmoniously contained inside the control panel
- State-of-the-art hardware/software system
- Programmable in 7 different languages (Italian, Spanish, French, English, German, Russian, and Polish)
- Appropriate protection from short circuits
- Backlit LCD screen guarantees clear reading even from a certain distance
- User friendly graphic interface
- Can directly manage, calibrate and monitor the work through two buttons in the WS control panel
- Considerable reduction in machining time while increasing efficiency and precision