Available from Precision Metal Group, the range of Sir Meccanica W Series Line Boring Machines are versatile, easy to use and precise, are essential for on-site repairing of pivot points on large or small equipment.
The W Series are multi purpose, portable machine tools, with a diameter range of 22 mm to 1700 mm, and a Single Simple set up.
Avoid downtime, dismantling and transportation of the equipment to the workshop
Onsite training is provided ensuring safe and effective operation
- Strong and Lightweight: Constantly maintains the maximum power on the shaft at low and high rpm with the maximum reliability. Its small dimensions allow it to be positioned in any point of the equipment that needs to be repaired without altering its performance
- Certified Testing: Boring on Steel C45 Diameter 120: 6 mm Deep Cut (12 mm on Diameter) Advancing Speed 0,8 / 20 mm / Minute
- Safe and Simple: Equipped with an electronic control panel that allows monitoring of the complete machining process, enabling the operator to quickly intervene in case of faults
- Precise and Reliable: Easy to use and works in semi automatic. Supplied with a practical trolley that allows for easy and comfortable transportation
- Affordable and Versatile: With a wide range of applications
- Select from a range of compact, lightweight and cheaper line boring equipment
- You will be provided onsite training with the commissioning of the machine
- Australia Wide 24/7 Service Helpdesk
- A service at your first 50 hours of use
- 12 months Australia wide warranty on all parts and labour
- Spare parts on the shelf in Australia
Eliminate transportation, movement, disassembling and positioning
With a wide range of applications including:
- In-Line Boring also on blind holes
- Overlay Welding Internal and External also on blind holes
- Facing Bosses
- Creating Cir-Clip Grooves
- External Machining
The Sir Meccanica W Series Line Boring Machines are suitable for earthmoving, shipyards, industrial plants, railways and nuclear sectors.