Practical Control Solutions introduces a new range of IP65 pH measurement devices with built-in datalogging and analogue output.
The GMH5550 is a range of waterproof pH measuring instruments featuring a soft silicone protection cover for safe use in wet areas.
In addition to pH and ORP measurements, the GMH5550 pH measurement devices can take rH or relative hydrogen measurement, which is derived from the pH and ORP measurements and describes the anti-oxidative effects of foods.
Typical applications of the GMH5550 include aquaculture, potable water monitoring, process control, soil pH measurement, food production and monitoring, medicine, pharmaceutics, chemistry and quality management.
The GMH5550 incorporates GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) functions comprising of calibration interval, which allows the user to input the required maximum time between calibrations, as well as a calibration storage function, which stores the last 16 sets of calibration data.
Key features of the GMH5550 pH measurement devices:
- Large backlit LCD display ensures easy reading of the instrument even in the dark
- pH measurements can be stored internally along with temperature, time and date
- All measurements are automatically temperature compensated
- Measurement logging may be triggered manually or automatically with a user defined cycle time ranging from 1s to 60 minutes
- High resolution at 0.001pH/0.1mV
- Takes pH, ORP and rH or relative hydrogen measurements
- Incorporates GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) functions
- Power supply is via two AAA cells that will typically run for 1000 hours
- Optional USB interface cable allows recording of readings via low cost EBS20M software