Practical Control Solutions introduces the T-Logg100 standalone temperature loggers suitable for logging food and pharmaceutical storage temperatures as well as monitoring transport temperatures for perishable products.
Featuring an integrated temperature sensor, the T-Logg100 temperature loggers are also available with a remote sensor on a 1m silicon lead for applications where it is not possible to place the device within the area to be measured.
The T-Logg100 can store up to 16,000 measured temperature values in either a ring memory, where the oldest reading is written over when the memory is full, or in a filling memory where temperature recording stops once the memory is full.
Key features of T-Logg100 temperature loggers:
- Housed in a rugged ABS enclosure with IP65 protection rating permitting use in wet environments
- Stores up to 16,000 measured temperature values in a ring memory or a filling memory
- Measured temperatures shown on the 10mm LCD display
- High and low alarms are indicated on the LCD giving immediate visual indication of temperature exceeding limits
- Retrieval of logged temperatures and configuration via USB cable and free MINISOFT software
- Data can be displayed graphically or exported to spreadsheets and databases as an ASCII text file
- Conductivity measurements are temperature compensated by an inbuilt temperature sensor