Residual oxygen measurement kits comprise of the following:
- GMH3691 digital precision handheld air oxygen measuring instrument
- Oxygen measurement probe with penetration needle
- Hand pump to draw the sample from the product
- Adhesive foam rubber stickers to prevent package tearing when the needle is inserted
- Rigid plastic foam-lined carrying case
- Spare penetration needle
The main component of the kit is the GMH3691 oxygen-in-air meter, a sophisticated microprocessor-based instrument with maximum, minimum and hold functions, high and low alarm functions as well as serial communications.
Calibration is straightforward and may be either one or two point, with absolute pressure compensation possible.
The conductivity meter is encased in an impact-resistant ABS enclosure and supplied complete with a 9V battery.