Practical Control Solutions introduces a single loop temperature control and power solution that dramatically reduces wiring costs and cabinet size.
The REVO TC combines a temperature controller, solid state relay (thyristor), quick blow fuse protection and current monitoring in a compact single loop package. An immediate saving of two hours per loop can be achieved by the reduction in wiring time alone, resulting in significant cost reduction when multiple loops are required.
Additional cost savings can be made on material and cabinet size thanks to the smaller footprint.
Key features of REVO TC combination temperature controller and thyristor:
- Available in 1, 2 and 3 phase units and numerous amps sizes up to 210A
- Power unit comes with fuse protection and built-in current transformer, allowing heater element diagnostics via front panel display
- Special heat sink design provides optimum heat dissipation and allows space saving, side by side mounting
- Universal input offers a choice of thermocouple, 3-wire PT100 and linear input signals with up to 4 configurable outputs
- Traditional screw terminals or optional RJ45 connectors aid quick and easy installation