JUMO dTRANS p02 DELTA differential pressure transmitters from Practical Control Solutions are designed for measuring the differential pressure in both corrosive and non-corrosive gases, vapours and liquids.
Utilising the piezo-resistive effect to take measurements, these differential pressure transmitters provide an output signal as a DC current which is linearly proportional to the input pressure. With flow-through measurements, it is possible to set up this output signal to be proportional to the square-root of the input pressure.
A variety of pressure separators are available for use with these instruments where required for special applications such as level measurements, or for corrosive media.
p02 DELTA differential pressure transmitters are capable of displaying a range of options to users, including:
- pressure with choice of 13 different units, measurement in % or scaled with freely selectable dimensional unit, output current in mA
- sensor temperature in ºC or ºF
- measurement error, out-of-range measurement
- minimum and maximum pressures (peak-reading pointer); and
- simultaneous pressure and sensor temperature viewing.