THE Jumo Logoscreen es paperless chart recorder is now available from Practical Control Solutions .
Together with its PC software components, this paperless recorder provides a closed system for the electronic acquisition, storage and archiving of process data that fulfills the requirements of FDA 21 CFR Part 11.
The presentation is mainly determined by a 5.7" colour screen, on which the measurement data are displayed in different formats -- numbers, diagrams, bar graph, etc.
The integrated Security Manager ensures that only authorised persons can operate the instrument, and the integrated Audit-Trail Manager ensures seamless documentation of all operative actions.
Measurement data are electronically stored and available for evaluation both locally and on a PC. Front bezel size is 144mm x 200mm, maximum mounting depth is 228mm.
The Logoscreen es has the following features:
* Conforms to FDA CFR Part 11
* Monitored back-panel cover
* No chart /pens
* Presentation of the measurement data in vertical/horizontal diagrams, bar graph, numerical
* Batch reporting
* Local availability of the measurement data stored in RAM
* Data records can be saved to a CompactFlash memory card
* Instrument can be configured from the keypad, via the CompactFlash memory card or serial interface
* Evaluation of the archived data through the PC evaluation software
* Adaptation of the storage cycles to the individual process through normal operation, event operation and day-time operation
* Report with minimum/maximum/ average values and integrator
* Freely programmable inputs for resistance thermometers, thermocouples, dc current and dc voltage
* Sampling cycle minimum 125msec with 12 analogue inputs
* PROFIBUS-DP and Ethernet connection
Apart from pharmaceutical applications the Logoscreen es is ideal for any batch process that requires a verifiable audit trail, for example food production, meat processing, metal heat treatment and sterilisation plant.