Ideal for wood, concrete, plaster and screed, GMK 100 moisture measurement devices are used to measure moisture (%u) and water content (%w) in materials at least 10mm thick with a flat surface. The GMK 100 is suitable for detecting dampness in walls as well as identifying plumbing leaks.
The material moisture meter contains 18 different material characteristics for wood based on the wood density as well as for concrete, screed and plaster. The user simply selects the material characteristic via the keypad as required and holds the device against the material to be tested for the moisture content to be indicated on the display.
Key features of GMK 100 moisture measurement devices:
- Measures moisture and water content in wood, concrete, plaster and screed
- Two different measurement depths are selectable: 10mm and 25mm
- Numerical display and bar graph indicate moisture content
- Audible signal increases in frequency as moisture content increases
- Ideal tool for detecting dampness in walls and plumbing leaks