Practical Control Solutions offers the GDH200 series of digital manometers in a choice of three models.
Designed to offer a low cost solution for pressure measurement of air and non-corrosive gases, the GDH200 manometer series includes the GDH200-07 with a range of 0.00 to 19.99/199.9 mbar relative, the GDH200-13 with a range of 0.0 to 199.9/1999 mbar relative and the GDH200-14 with a range of 0 to 1100 mbar absolute.
Key features of GDH200 series digital manometers:
- User selectable pressure units - depending on the model, Pa, mbar, bar, mmHg and PSI can be chosen
- Extremely low power consumption at approximately 250µA
- Around 1200 operating hours on a single 9V cell
- GDH200-14 model comes with sea level adjustment and can be used as a barometer
- Maximum and minimum memory
- Auto off function
- Zero and slope adjustments