Custom rectifier assemblies available from Practical Control Solutions
Practical Control Solutions Pty. Ltd. (PCS) was founded in 1996 to provide control instrumentation as well as design, build and commission complete control systems to customers’ specifications.
PCS’ product range includes custom rectifier assemblies suitable for plating, electrowinning, chlorination, electrocoating and similar applications. These are conventional thyristor/diode based rectifiers and are built to order based on customers’ specific requirements.
PCS can also incorporate auxiliary controls including PLCs, timers, transformer tap changers or virtually anything required to automate any process.
The following are some of the key features of the rectifier assemblies:
• Single or three phase inputs
• Operation as a current or voltage source
• Current limit and trip
• Current measurement by hall effect sensor, shunt or CT on AC input
• Air cooled or water cooled assemblies up to several thousand amps
• Three phase bridge, six pulse or transformer primary control