Practical Control Solutions introduces the GOX100 handheld air oxygen measuring devices designed to measure oxygen concentration in gases from 0-100%.
The GOX100 air oxygen measuring devices find application in testing food packaging atmospheres and oxygen content of gas mixtures as well as in biochemistry and medical technology.
Key features of GOX100 air oxygen measuring devices:
- Minimum/ maximum value memory
- Low power consumption (approximately 2500 hours on a standard 9V cell) with auto power off function
- Temperature-compensated oxygen concentration measurements
- Oxygen sensor element status is measured by the instrument to indicate the condition of the sensor
- Replacement oxygen sensor elements are available and can be replaced without tools
- Simple calibration procedure can be performed in atmospheric air
- Conductivity meter is encased in an impact-resistant ABS enclosure and supplied complete with a 9V battery