The Powerlift Material Handling Pty Ltd Engine Powered (Petrol, LPG) Counterbalances 1,500 - 3,600kg C1F Cushion Series feature the smallest dimensions of any forklift in the LX Series.
Ideally suited for indoor materials handling tasks where there is often little room to spare, these counterbalances offer more flexibility when arranging a storage depot interior, since users are free to set a narrower aisle width.
The combination of reduced dimensions and excellent manoeuvrability helps operators to get the job done quickly and more smoothly while the ergonomic operator compartment reduces operator fatigue
Other features of the Engine Powered (Petrol, LPG) Counterbalances CF1 Cushion Series include:
- 3.5-tonne models have an overall width of 1165mm, overall length of 2495mm and a minimum required right-angle intersecting aisle width of 1975mm
- Standard EFI engines with 3-way catalyst provide the market's lowest emissions levels
- Extensive safety features such as maintenance free Cushioned Stability Control
- Standard EFI engine provides class leading performance, unbeatable fuel economy and customisation (including speed limiting) for various site conditions
- Super wide view mast for improved safety and productivity