Nissan forklift genuine parts available from Powerlift Material Handling Pty Ltd help maintain the performance levels of lift trucks.
It is important for customers to always insist on Nissan genuine parts when maintaining or repairing their forklifts to maximise ongoing performance and resale value of their machines.
How to differentiate between Nissan genuine replacement parts and non-genuine spare parts:
- Non-genuine parts are not the same as genuine parts
- Non-genuine parts are reverse engineered or copied from OEM parts
- Non-genuine parts are not specific in their design and are not designed with total system focus or demanding applications
- Non-genuine parts do not meet the same quality standards as Nissan genuine parts
- Nissan genuine spare parts help ensure that Nissan forklifts remain UL approved as well as EPA and CARB compliant