Powerlift Material Handling Pty Ltd presents the Nissan - F05 forklifts in a capacity range of 5-7 tonnes and powered by petrol, LPG or diesel engines.
Used in a wide range of materials handling applications, Nissan - F05 series forklifts are built for reliable performance and increased productivity through fast travelling and lifting speeds.
The forklifts incorporate several features for superior operator safety and comfort. Dual-wheel pneumatic tyres are provided for extra stability and wide loads.
Key features of Nissan - F05 forklifts:
- Powerful Nissan TB42 petrol/LPG engine, 4169cc, 6 cylinders
- Simplified servicing via full 90-degree opening top panel and easy radiator access with twin bonnets
- Greater vision of load via a range of wide-view mast options
- Lifts 7000kg right up to 5000mm high and 600mm load centre
- Automatic transmission with two stage stator torque converter
- Hydrostatic power steering
- Adjustable suspension safety seat with seatbelt and bonnet lock
- Multi-instrument dash display
- Electronic ignition with anti-restart
- Heavy-duty air cleaner and cooling fan
- Load backrest
- Tropical area specifications
- Full wet weather protection including front windscreen with wiper; bottle, rear and side clear roll-down covers
- Fully enclosed steel cabin with windscreens and wipers
- Amber strobe light