For over 50 years Powerlift Material Handling Pty Ltd has been famous for the reliable and rugged design of its forklifts. Now the company is quickly building a reputation as the brand customers choose when they want to save on running costs or add value to their own green credentials.
Nissan’s forklifts utilise advanced engine technologies developed for passenger cars to meet emission standards that surpass the strict regulations of Japan, US and Europe.
The High Level Order Pickers are just one of the many examples in the wide range of Nissan’s forklifts. These two and three stage masts with Free-lift covering lift heights from 3200mm to 8250mm feature cold store protection, battery change equipment and adjustable forks.
Other features of the Nissan High Level Order Pickers include:
- Horizontal and vertical guide rollers
- Wire guidance
- Constant 4 point ground contact
- Dead-man controls as standard + interlocked side gates
- Travel speed automatically governed according to lift height
- Cushioned floor and backrest for operator