Ashcroft Type 1005 pressure gauges, from Austral Powerflo Solutions feature attractive styling, a technically impressive design, durable construction, economy, and Ashcroft’s reputation for delivery and service.
Ashcroft Type 1005 pressure gauges feature the patented PowerFlex movement as standard. This movement has been thoroughly tested and proven to be highly resistant to shock, vibration, and pulsation. As such, this feature assures a more accurate, dependable, long-lasting gauge.
True Zero indication is a unique safety feature standard on these pressure gauges. This is an accurate indication of zero pressure applied to the gauge. This increases user safety and helps reduce inspection and manufacturing costs.
Features of Ashcroft Type 1005 pressure gauges:
- Case material is black-painted steel
- Patented PowerFlex movement with polyester segment
- True Zero indication, a unique safety feature
- These gauges have a heat-resistant push-in polycarbonate window
- Dial faces match other Ashcroft commercial gauges for easy readability