Austral Powerflo Solutions presents their range of Remote Control branded pneumatic and electric actuators that are ideal for general process industries, mining and minerals, pulp and paper and chemical applications.
The Remote Control actuators feature a solar position indicator with inductive proximity switches, electric quarter turn and multi-turn for linear operation, and ISO 5211 and NAMUR interface. The actuators also consist of a manual override option and on/off or modulating control.
Features of the Remote Control pneumatic and electric actuators:
- Multi voltage: standard, intrinsically safe and explosion-proof
- Rack and pinion and scotch yoke
- Pneumatic quarter turn, spring return/DA (fail close/fail open)
- Hydraulic (water or oil) and gas over oil
- Simple installation
- Rapid start-up and commissioning with minimum down time.
For more information, visit Austral Powerflo Solutions website or call their contacts.