Austral Powerflo Solutions presents the Heise HPO precision pressure transducers with combined time proven precision and stability of the Heise photo-optic sensor and the new SMD electronics circuit.
These features help provide the Heise HPO precision pressure transducers accuracies of ±0.05% of span or better. The patented photo-optic sensors contain no moving parts, linkage, epoxies or O-rings, which can cause drifts and instabilities.
Features of the Heise HPO precision pressure transducers:
- Accuracy ±0.05% F.S. or better
- Absolute, gauge, vacuum or compound pressure types
- High-level voltage or current output
- Superior long-term stability and repeatability
- NEMA 4X housing
- Isolated 4-wire voltage output available
- Externally accessible zero and span adjustments
- Broad pressure media compatibility
- Accuracy is expressed as the sum of non-linearity, non-repeatability and hysteresis at reference conditions of 72°F
- Improved shock resistance
- Gettered absolute sensors
The wetted materials are made with 300 series stainless steel and Inconel X718. The pressure sensor boundary features a welded construction to help ensure long life and broad pressure-media compatibility.
The Heise HPO precision pressure transducers, available from Austral Powerflo Solutions, set a new standard for precision pressure measurement.
For more information, visit the Austral Powerful Solutions website.