Austral Powerflo Solutions have released the 2150 series flanged end ball valves that are suitable for plant automation and process control industries. Austral two piece 2150 ball valves combine the floating ball principle and offer low wear and low operating torques, while providing the optimum in sealing reliability, actuator economy and safety.
The size range of flanged ball valves is 15mm to 300mm, in pressure ratings up to 5170 kPa/51.7 bar maximum. Series 2150 ball valves are fire safe tested to API 607-4. Full and reduced bore options are available.
Employing a full range of pneumatic and electric automation equipment, Austral-Powerflo Solutions can provide on/off or modulating control packages in double or single acting actuators to include accessories for switched or proportional feedback, visual indicators, decluchable manual overrides and speed and directional control.
Following are the features of 2150 flanged end ball valves:
- Fire tested to API 607-4th edition
- Flanges to ANSI B16.5
- Face to face dimensions to ANSI B16.10
- Carbon steel or 316 stainless steel body options available
- Precision stainless steel ball and stem is standard in all trims
- Integral padlocking facility as standard on manual valves
- Manual, electric and pneumatic actuators are available
- Full range of accessories, limit and proximity switches.
- Material traceability on pressure containing components
Series 2150 flanged end ball valves can be used in the following applications:
- Petrol/diesel fuel lines
- Food and beverages
- Hydraulic refrigeration lines
- Compressed air lines
- Water lines
- Furnace gas
- Food and cordials
- Variety of alkaline and acidic chemicals