One of Austral Powerflo Solutions ' latest stocked products is the 2150 series flanged end ball valve, ideal for plant automationin process control industries.
These two piece 2150 series flanged end ball valves combine the floating ball principle to offer low wear and low operating torques, while providing optimal sealing reliability, actuator economy, and safety.
Employing a full range of pneumatic and electric automation equipment, Austral Powerflo Solutions can provide on/off or modulating control packages in both double or single acting actuators to include accessories for switched or proportional feedback , visual indicators, decluchable manual overrides and speed and directional control.
Key features of 2150 series flanged end ball valves include:
- flanges to ANSI B16.5
- face to face dimensions to ANSI B16.10
- carbon steel or 316 stainless steel body options available
- precision stainless steel ball and stem is standard in all trims
- integral padlocking facility as standard on manual valves
- manual, electric and pneumatic actuators are available
- full range of accessories, limit or proximity switches etc.
- material traceability on pressure containing components.
- petrol/diesel fuel lines
- foods and beverages
- hydraulic and refrigeration lines
- compressed air lines
- furnace gas
- alkaline and acidic chemicals.