Power Systems Australia offers European-built Olympian diesel generators. These are robust units which offer long-term peak performance.
Olympian diesel generators are designed at an ISO 9001 Caterpillar facility and they are known for their reliability and durability. They can be relied upon to function correctly in harsh climatic conditions.
Olympian diesel generator sets are available in 50 Hz ratings for both prime and standby applications. There are 3-Phase and Single Phase output models, as well as Open gensets or sound attenuated enclosures.
Features of Olympian diesel generators:
- Industrial water cooled diesel engine (1500rpm)
- Mechanical governor
- 50° C ambient temperature cooling system (Open Sets)
- +-0.5% voltage regulation
- Air, oil and fuel filters
- Battery rack and cables
- Power Wizard 1.0 control panel
- Heavy duty steel base frame with integral fuel tank
- Heavy duty industrial capacity exhaust silencer