THE Power Step product range includes:
* Safety access systems for major mobile mining and construction equipment:
- rising folding retractable stairways
- boom/parallel arm elevating platforms
- folding step ladders
- fire emergency evacuation ladders,
- emergency egress stainless steel tope ladders
* 340 Power Step Access Systems have been delivered since 1992 and they have been installed on the following makes and types of machines:
- Hitachi excavators
- Caterpillar dozers, graders, front end loaders, rubber tyred dozers, haul trucks, excavators/shovels
- Terex/O&K shovels
- Liebherr shovels
- Komatsu dozers, graders, front end loaders, haul trucks, excavators/shovels
- Bucyrus draglines
- Driltec rotary blast hole drills.
Power Step also stocks other equipment:
* Sun blinds - heavy duty sun blinds specially designed for mining, agricultural, or marine equipment.
* Eva-A-Lights - the LED lights that offer a direct replacement for brake, indicator, tail lights and are supplied in red, amber, clear, blue, green colours.
* Filter crushers - a sure way to collect waste oil in filter canisters with the option to recycle the oil and dispose of the canisters.
Power Step has representatives across Australia:
* Gareth Jones 0438 132683, South East Queensland
* Gary Hardwick 0427 625166, North Queensland
* Bryan Southgate 0408 715507, New South Wales
* Simon Stuart 0407 398526, Victoria
* Stephen Gullery 0433 131657, Western Australia.