Power Parameters presents the UNI-T clamp-on meters, a new range of 4000 count, auto-ranging digital clamp testers.
Model UT207A digital clamp testers are suitable for conductors up to 55mm in diameter, and can measure AC and DC current (up to 1000 A), AC and DC voltage, resistance as well as frequency.
A diode and continuity function and buzzer are also provided in the digital measuring equipment in addition to data hold and sleep mode functions. Powered by a 9V battery, Model UT207A digital clamp testers have a display size of 47mm x 30mm, and are supplied with test leads, battery and toolbox.
Key features of the UNI-T Model UT207A digital clamp testers:
- Low battery indication and backlit display
- DC voltage measurement range is 400 mV, 4000 mV, 400 V, and 1000 V
- AC voltage is measured on five ranges: 400 mV, 4 V, 40 V, 400 V and 750 V
- DC and AC current is measured on 3 ranges: 40 A, 400 A and 1000 A
- Resistance is measured on 6 ranges: 400W, 4 kW, 40 kW, 400 kW, 4 MW, and 40 MW
- Frequency is measured to 10 MHz