Power Packaging presents a battery-operated combination tool for polyester strapping from ITW Signode designed to deliver more strapping cycles between recharges.
Signode BXT2-19 battery powered polyester strapping tools offer several benefits including user-friendly operation, versatile design and low maintenance requirement.
Designed for ergonomic operation to reduce user fatigue, the battery-operated combination tool allows portability.
Key features of Signode BXT2-19 combination tools:
- Light or regular tension adjustment
- Semi-automatic and automatic settings with one button operation
- Accommodates polyester strapping
- Optional electrical cord adaptor for stationary applications
- Brushless motor for less wear and longer life
- Ergonomic design reduces operator fatigue
- Innovative battery design reduces contact damage
- Polyester strapping: 16mm – 19mm
- Strap tension: 1200 to 4000N and 400 to 1600N (light tension)
- Weight: 4.2kg