Polysource Australia offers a new line of products made entirely from recycled plastic.
PolyTrack traction mats are designed for heavy vehicles. The traction mats are also recyclable extending their environment-friendly properties.
PolyTrack traction mats from Polysource use 100% recycled polyethylene during their manufacture and can be 100% recycled afterwards fulfilling the requirements of recycling and recyclability.
PolyTrack is an Australian-made, premium quality traction mat made from first quality recycled polyethylene.
Polyethylene traction mats are designed to prevent vehicles from becoming bogged in the ground and also protect the ground against damage, saving restoration time and money after site completion.
Key benefits of PolyTrack traction mats from a recycling perspective:
- Each mat consumes a significant amount of recycled material
- Mat orders tend to be large
- Mat design permits easy re-granulation and recycling at the end of its life
Key features of PolyTrack traction mats:
- Dimensions: 2400mm x 1200mm
- Extremely high load bearing capability (up to 100-ton vehicle weight)
- Choice of thickness from 10mm to 40mm
- Secure grip with traction pattern on both sides
- Convenient grab handles and corner holes for joining mats
- Choice of black or olive green colours
- Environment-friendly traction mat
- Tremendous versatility of application from cranes to pedestrians
- 100% local material converted from waste
- Reduced stress on landfills
- Faster response to customers' specific needs
- Greater cost control