PolyTrack ground protection mats from Polysource Australia are especially beneficial for Australian construction and mining contractors who are under increasing pressure to minimise environmental damage caused by heavy vehicles.
Wet weather increases environmental degradation along with project costs. Heavy equipment can impact natural surroundings while bogging is a major risk for project contractors.
PolyTrack Australian-made ground protection mats are made for heavy vehicles for use in wet weather conditions and feature non-slip traction patterns on both sides.
Manufactured from recycled polyethylene, the economical ground protection mats prevent environmental degradation by heavy vehicles and also enable wet weather operations to proceed as usual without causing damage to the ground or the vehicle.
PolyTrack ground protection mats are available in a range of sizes and thicknesses to meet varying requirements.
The unbreakable plastic material offers durability in harsh environmental conditions. The ground protection mats also prevent damage to lawns and paved surfaces.
Key features of PolyTrack Australian-made ground protection mats:
- Choice of mat sizes: 2400mm x 1200mm, 2400mm x 600mm and 1200mm x 600mm
- Range of thicknesses to suit specific ground conditions
- 100% unbreakable, recycled plastic
- Non-slip traction pattern on both sides
- Reduced project costs from less damage to vehicles and environment
- Environmental degradation is minimised
- Lawns and paving surfaces are preserved
- Vehicles are prevented from bogging
- Recycled plastic in PolyTrack reduces landfill
PolyTrack is sold Australia-wide directly from the factory.