Polysource Australia now have available heavy duty ground protection mats, which can be custom made to any situation to ensure turf remains undamaged in high traffic situations.
Picture setting up a heavy engineering exhibition on the SCG, where soon after it must be in top condition for an AFL match. Cranes and bulldozers are to be driven on to the oval, and if the turf is damaged the implications can be serious.
With heavy duty ground protection mats, the foundation on which they are laid can be unstable, sand or clay, wet or dry, hilly or flat, it does not matter, as this locally produced mat is perfectly adapted to Australian conditions.
Features of these Polysource heavy duty ground protection mats include:
- 60 tonne vehicle load capacity
- standard 2.4m x 1.2m size
- non slip pattern both sides, one side to grip the earth, the other to grip the wheels
- light weight, for manual handling
- unbreakable confidence
- handles either side, and corner holes for extra security
- the right stiffness to spread the load evenly
- custom made sizes, surface patterns and corporate colours are available.
These ground protection mats are available through regular hire companies.