Waste Reduction Machinery from Polymac
Waste recycling machinery
The Next-tec PolyCycleTM range of plastic densification equipment has been specifically designed to treat and aide expanded polymers including:
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)
- Expanded Polypropylene (EPP)
- Expanded Polyethylene (EPE) Packaging
Utilising Polymac’s patented Specific Radiant Wavelength (SRW) technology the D series of waste crushing machinery are highly efficient and quiet in comparison to traditional mechanical compaction techniques. Other features and benefits include:
- The incorporated bagging system reduces the manpower required to operate the machine.
- The resultant free flowing recyclate is suitable for direct feed into a recycling line, vastly reducing the carbon footprint required to recycle these types of materials.
- A robust design ensures that the machine will operate effortlessly, even under the most testing of conditions.
- Reduced labour costs.