Featuring various functions available on more expensive models, the new Polex eCono 3000 and eCono 6000 dust collectors are being released at the upcoming AWISA Exhibition.
According to Polex’s Managing Director, Grant Stevens, low cost dust collectors currently available in the market have many problems including the absence of a cleaning system that causes the filter bags to become blocked with dust, lowering the suction capacity by as much as 80%. Common problems also include dust leaks from filter bags and collections bags, poor quality filter medium, insufficient filter medium ratio for the fan capacity and an inefficient locking system when emptying the collection bags.
The new dust collectors were designed by Grant to address all issues while keeping the production cost down.
Key features of Polex eCono series dust collectors:
- Fully automatic self-cleaning ability when the unit is shut down
- Sufficient filter area provided by 25 or 15 snap lock bags made from high quality filter medium with an engineered rubber seal on the collection bags
- Powerful units with a 3kW or 7.5kW fan that produces 3000m³ or 6000m³ airflow at 2500 pa
- Can be fitted with a hopper and rotary airlock valve to empty directly into a large storage bin
- Unit can be kept running when the bin is being emptied, saving labour costs
Polex will be showcasing their eCono dust collectors on Stand 3222 at the AWISA Exhibition from 11 to 14 July 2012 at the Sydney Exhibition Centre, Darling Harbour.