The latest generation of Sportsman all terrain vehicles is now available from Polaris Industries , offering increased towing, traction and carrying capacities over previous models.
A major upgrade from the outgoing model, these all terrain vehicles feature:
- a 550cc EFI engine
- 181 kg rear dump box capacity
- 680 kg towing capacity
- Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS)
- long-travel Dual A-Arm front suspension
- Engine Braking System with Active Decent Control
- High ground clearance at 28.5 cm; and
- On-Demand True All Wheel Drive (AWD) with unlocking rear differential.
The AWD in these all terrain vehicles allows riders to choose from two wheel drive, AWD with Active Decent Control or Turf mode for tighter turns and minimal damage to soft terrain.