The 2011 Sportsman 800 Big Boss 6x6 ATVs from Polaris Industries are equipped with a powerful liquid cooled Polaris 800 EFI engine and On-Demand True 6WD for serious farm work.
Designed for towing, traction and carrying jobs that cannot be undertaken by 4-wheel ATVs, tractors or utes, the Polaris 2011 Sportsman 800 Big Boss 6X6 ATVs offer powerful 6x6 traction and flotation to take trailers, sprayers, mowers and spreaders to various locations around the farm.
The Big Boss all terrain vehicles are ideal for those jobs too small for the tractor, or where a tractor or ute could damage the pasture. A massive 362.8kg capacity composite utility box enables the ATV to easily take a 200L sprayer.
Key features of the Polaris 2011 Sportsman 800 Big Boss 6X6 ATVs:
- Powerful liquid cooled Polaris 800 EFI engine
- Engine braking system with Active Descent Control (ADC)
- Heavy-duty hitch handles towed loads up to 680.4kg
- New 2011 styling gives an aggressive new look and improved sight lines for the driver
- 7.6cm raised radiator enables the cooling system to stay out of the mud
- Powerful traction with six-wheel independent suspension
- Rear axles articulate independently of one another for maximum traction in changing terrain
- Polaris Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) provides 15.5cm of travel
- MacPherson front struts give 20.8cm of front travel
- Improved ground clearance of 26.7cm
- Massive 362.8kg capacity composite utility box for hauling and dumping
- Dump box uses a gas-assist mechanism to make dumping heavy loads easier
- Large 20L capacity cargo box can carry loads of gear
- Lock & Ride cargo system
- Polaris On Demand True All-Wheel Drive (AWD) system provides 6-wheel drive
- 6WD automatically engages when more forward traction is required
- Reverts to 4WD (rear wheels) automatically when AWD is no longer needed