Polaris Industries presents the new electric range of off-road utility vehicles with advantages including clean, quiet and green operation as well as lower carbon emissions.
The new electric Polaris Ranger EV is ideal around animals thanks to its quieter operation, never needs fuel and requires very little maintenance while offering a smooth ride.
Polaris Ranger EV offers a top speed of 40.2km/h and operates with a 30hp/48V AC electric motor. The Alternating Current (AC) is more efficient for low maintenance and extends range giving high performance.
The 11.7kW maximum-power battery pack and three-mode system (High, Low and Max Range) in the mid-size Ranger EV provide greater efficiency and overall performance because the rider is able to switch back and forth for maximum power or to achieve up to an 80km range. Recharging is as simple as plugging a PURE Polaris quick charge kit into a 240V AC outlet.
Ranger EV utility vehicles incorporate a higher dump box with a 226.8kg capacity that minimises the temptation for horses to remove feed with their hooves while eliminating injury risk for the user. Ranger EV is ideal for hauling and dumping feed, mucking out stables, shifting landscaping materials and more.
Key features of Polaris Ranger EV electric utility vehicles:
- Polaris On Demand All-Wheel Drive (AWD) system automatically engages when more forward traction is required
- Reverts to 2WD automatically when AWD is no longer needed
- 1-wheel drive Versatrac mode helps produce extremely tight turns for minimal damage to sensitive terrain
- Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) and long suspension travel for smooth rides
- Long-travel suspension gives a smooth ride with 20.3cm front travel, 22.9cm rear travel and 25.4cm of ground clearance
- Higher dump box with 226.8kg capacity
- Comfortably seats two persons
- 567kg towing capacity and Lock & Ride cargo system allows execution of big jobs easily
- Heavy duty front end protection with inset headlights for minimised damage from rock chips and branches
- Dedicated vehicle tie down points
- Certified Roll-Over Protective Structure (ROPS^)
- 30hp electric motor
- 48-Volt brushless AC high efficiency induction motor for low maintenance
- 40.2km/h top speed
- 226.8kg cargo capacity
- 567kg towing capacity
- 453.6kg payload
- On-Demand AWD with Turf Mode
- ROPS Certified cab^