Polaris Industries includes the Hawkeye 2X4 among its best-selling ATV range.
Designed specifically for Australian and New Zealand terrains, Hawkeye is a line of powerful 2X4 ATVs featuring a powerful 300cc engine and a 340.2kg towing capacity, and able to tackle tough jobs.
Hawkeye ATVs come with generous storage space consisting of integrated racks and storage compartments, allowing the user to store precious cargo out of harm’s way on the farm.
Digital instrumentation and Polaris Variable Transmission (PVT) in the ATVs maximise fuel economy, minimise engine wear and tear as well as provide optimal transmission ratios for great performance.
Key features of Hawkeye 2X4 all terrain vehicles:
- 31.8kg carrying capacity in the front, and 45.4kg in the rear
- Rear rack is Lock & Ride accessory capable to enable quick conversion between tasks
- Digital instrumentation and Polaris Variable Transmission (PVT)
- Polaris Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 20.3cm travel offers a comfortable ride
- Rock-solid design minimises body roll and delivers a smooth ride
- 340.2kg hitch towing capacity
- 17-litre fuel capacity
- Hydraulic disc brakes