Pneumatic valves from MAC Valves offer advantages such as fast response times, high flow, balance and reliability in addition to optimised cycle time and improved reliability in harsh operating conditions.
A number of design features in these valves ensure better product performance and reliability. Using the MAC Valves range also ensures the availability of unique valve connection options such as MAConnect, Circuit Bar, Field Bus and Serial Interface solutions.
Key features of MAC pneumatic valves:
- Balanced design unaffected by fluctuations in air pressure
- Wiping action virtually unaffected by typically contaminated air
- Minimal friction minimises resistance to shifting forces
- High shifting forces for positive shifting
- Facilitates speed and repeatability
- Direct and pilot operated pneumatic valves
- Remote air operated pneumatic valves
- Mechanically operated pneumatic valves
- Manually operated pneumatic valves
- ISO pneumatic valves