The pending ISO 9001 certification of Platform Lift Company represents the organisation’s commitment to delivering a superior level of customer service through continuous improvement of their business functions.
Platform Lift Company will be ISO 9001:2008 accredited by the end of 2011. The company is committed to exceeding customer expectations through the implementation and continuous improvement of their Quality Management System.
The certification will give the company a competitive edge over other companies through improved product, service quality and consistency.
Absolute customer satisfaction will be achieved by supplying superior products on time and at a competitive price. Staff competence, training and development will be maintained, which will help to keep the business ahead in the market.
Key advantages of the ISO 9001:2008 certification:
- Common understood system of consistent and repeatable processes
- Fewer failures in quality of service or product
- Greater business and process clarity
- Better business opportunities in new markets with the ISO certification as a differentiator in the marketplace
- Ability to spot errors quickly
- Better problem-solving capabilities with permanent solutions
- Better management control and reporting
- Ability to respond to customer queries faster
Platform Lift Company supplies, installs and maintains a comprehensive range of wheelchair disability access lifts, commercial elevators and residential lifts. Their mobility solutions include stair lifts, vertical rise platforms and hydraulic MRL lifts.