PlasPak have a comprehensive inventory of injection moulds that allow them to deliver simple, cost effective, and conventional plastic bottle closure designs, right through to technically advanced dispensing, child resistant, and tamper evident closures.
PlasPak's stock range of plastic bottle closures are available in diameters from 18mm to 95mm and are suitable for industries such as cosmetic, pharmaceutical, chemical and food and beverage. The company can also develop custom designs using the latest Cad-Cam technology.
Plastic bottle closures available from PlasPak include:
- made from polypropylene and polyethylene polymers, these closures are chemically inert and compatible with a variety of products, such as shampoos, lotions and creams, edible oils, and automotive additives
- Child Resistant
- available in 33mm, 38mm and 72mm neck sizes
- designed for ease of application, these closures are available in several colours and range from standard, to tamper evident, to push/pull sports caps
- Tamper Evident
- suitable for a wide range of neck diameters, including 28mm, 38mm, 63mm, 83mm and 95mm neck sizes, these closures are available in flip top, wedge/wadded seal or child resistant types
- Jars and Lids
- matching jars and lids are readily available in various sizes
- these closures are available with a range of seals and valves and are also suitable for medicinal purposes.