Timpelle Kitchens has enjoyed a “hundred per cent improvement” since upgrading its CabnetWare software to have nested-based manufacturing capabilities with a connection to a flatbed router by Planit Software . Timpelle Kitchens is running both flatbed routers and a new edgebander with just two workers. Production capacity is more streamlined and up by an estimated 30 per cent.
Before the upgrade, only one of the company’s personnel was utilising the software’s design capability, which initially drove a beam saw. The other operators were still designing by hand.
Engineered wholly and solely for the woodworking industry, Planit software is a screen-to-machine software. For those workshops automating their businesses with CNC equipment, Planit software is fully integrated with the Planit CNC centre, therefore providing a complete screen-to-machine solution that confirms all parts and part operations before sending data to the factory. The software itself is easy to set-up for the building of cabinets using favourite joinery techniques. Based on a simple wizard, it allows the creation of unlimited set-ups, mixes various settings per job and changes from one style to another instantly and allows saving of the construction methods for use over and over again.
An operator can customise cabinet sizes, shape, or any construction to suit the customer's needs. Colours and textures can be selected for the whole room or for individual cabinets and parts. Lighting and reflections can be controlled to bring these designs to life well before any manufacturing has begun.
Unlimited detailing includes the following:
• users can configure openings and interior parts.
• placement of shelves, dividers, trays, and subassemblies.
• control of door reveals, styles, guides and other options per opening.
• materials can be changed per job, per room, per cabinet, or per part for complete control.
• cabinet shapes can be edited in plan view, elevation view or side view.
• prints are made for colour or detailed line drawings.
• instant change is facilitated between various construction settings.
• parts in part operations change instantly.