The Planet ULED is a state-of-the-art examination light, which utilises cutting edge Solid State Lighting technology combined with the proven Planet Model U spring arm and bracket system.
The ULED medical examination lights provide several benefits when compared to traditional halogen examination lights:
- Bright white light, over 25% more than a typical 50-watt halogen lamp
- Superior energy-efficiency: The ULED uses 80% less power than an equivalent 50-watt halogen lamp
- Long life ULED lamp will last at least 10 times longer than the best quality halogen lamp
- Comfortable surface temperature and significantly cooler than halogen lamps
- Infinitely adjustable over a very wide area
- Compact and low profile light head that does not intrude into the work space
- Fully sealed light head, shaped to aid ease of cleaning
- Durable precision all metal construction
- ULED light head is detachable
- Virtually no infrared or ultraviolet rays unlike halogen lamps
The Planet ULED medical examination lights enable improved working environment, significantly reduced ongoing maintenance, low operational costs, green benefits and virtually 100% recyclable properties.
The Planet ULED is designed and manufactured in Australia by Planet Lighting, an R&D driven company with 6 years of experience in high power solid state lighting devices.