From Pixel ITT, Agnitum has released Version 4.0 of their acclaimed firewall software programme Outpost Pro providing home and small office users with the most powerful protection against Trojans, spyware, hackers, identity theft and other internet borne computer attacks.
Agnitum Recognised Security Experts
Agnitum is based in St. Petersburg and is Europe’s leading developer of firewalls, licensing its firewall technologies to Novell, Sophos and Lavasoft, among others.
Outpost Firewall Pro 4.0 delivers this high level of protection with a range of new and improved tools, including support for 64-bit operating systems.
Improved Features of Outpost Firewall Pro Software
Outpost Pro now contains:
* Strengthened anti-leak functionality, preventing all known methods for stealing information from a user’s PC
* Spyware protection now blocks all known malicious applications.
* “Sandbox” technology to load and test programs’ behaviour in a ‘sealed (sandbox) mode’ before the program is permitted or denied being allowed to run in the “Real World”.
* Enhanced Improvenet. Agnitum’s expert feedback system where customers and Security professionals share their best safest software settings automatically.
* Entertainment Mode. Turn off firewall prompts and questions when using the computer as an entertainment system.
* Self Protection mode. Stops Outpost Firewall from being disabled by viruses, spyware and Trojans. Outpost Pro software continually monitors itself.