PITT & Sherry is an Australian-owned engineering, design, scientific, and risk management services company.
Established in 1963, the company has offices in Melbourne, Hobart, Launceston and Devonport, with more than 130 staff.
Pitt & Sherry has a long history and a proven capability in the provision of a broad range of engineering and technical risk and loss investigation services for public and private facilities.
Relevant core strengths for Pitt & Sherry include:
* Building design and survey.
* Essential Services compliance.
* Fire Engineering.
* Integrated Risk Management.
* IT systems and services.
* Water supply and sanitation infrastructure.
* Transport infrastructure.
* Environmental and earth sciences.
* Mining and manufacturing infrastructure.
Further information is available on www.pittsh.com.au.