Piper Tools , manufacturer of machine tool accessories since 1937, offers the Piper 9000 Series High Speed Precision Live Lathe Centres.
As part of Pipper’s broad range or lathe centres, tapping chucks and cutting tools, the Piper 9000 Series High Speed Precision Live Lathe Centres feature new industry standards to achieve precision concentricity.
These innovative lathe centres feature matched precision bearings ( rated speed of up to 16,000 RPM) with precision needle roller for rear support. The unique concave spindle on the 9000 series of lathe centres allows machining of small diameter workpieces.
Other features of these High Speed Precision Live Lathe Centres include:
• Spindle Manufacture from 3.5% nickel/chrome steel case hardened to 63 RC.
• Body Manufactured from forged .45% steel toughened to 55TSI.
• 9000 Series F dimension (nose diameter) size can be altered to customers’specifications
• Piper 'Peace of Mind' exclusive warranty.
• 24 hour service contact.
• Special formulation ESP Permanent Lubricant.
• Hardened full length nickel chrome steel spindle.
• Toughened high tensile steel spindle.
• Labyrinth seal.
• 3 Microns Max. spindle nose run out.