Pioneer Computers introduces the latest model of their mini PCs that can also be used in cars and boats.
Pioneer Computers’ DreamVision Mini PC S67 is powered by Intel processor and supports the third generation Intel Core i7-3610QE, i5-3610ME mobile CPU (Ivy Bridge) and the second generation Intel Core i5-2540M, i5-2520M, i5-2510E, i3-2330E, Celeron B810 mobile CPU (Sandy Bridge).
Measuring a compact 146 x 250 x 42 mm, the mini PC functions as the control unit for all applications, and can be mounted on a coach, car, boat or plane, and linked to a screen for digital signage, advertising, computer games, movies, web surfing or even accessing emails.
Key features of DreamVision Mini PC S67:
- Works in a ruggedised environment
- Supports auto and delay power-on function
- Core Logic: Intel HM76 (Panther Point)
- Processor: Intel FCPGA988B socket
- Total memory size up to 16GB
- Graphics: Integrated Intel HD graphics 4000 in processor (Ivy Bridge) or HD Graphics 3000 in processor (Sandy Bridge)
- Audio: Realtek ALC892 high definition 6 channels audio CODEC
- LAN: Built-in Intel 82574L 100/1000Mbps Intel Ethernet controller
- Storage devices: SATA 6Gb/s and 3Gb/s specification, 2.5" SATA hard disk drive and solid state drive, SATA Slim DVD-ROM Combo, DVD-RW drive
- Accessories: Power Adaptor, Driver CD, User’s Guide, CPU Cooler, Screws Pack, Optional Vesa Mounting Kit