Pioneer Computers presents the DreamBook T7 Tough Tablet designed to deliver superior functionality and ergonomics.
Based on MIL-STD-810G military standard reliability, the rugged tablet PCs can withstand a wide operating temperature range, shock and vibration, and 5-feet drops to plywood or concrete surfaces. The IP65 fully sealed construction protects against water and dust damage.
Optional devices available with the DreamBook T7 Tough Tablet include RFID module, 1D/2D barcode scanner and magnetic stripe reader (MSR). Featuring sunlight readable touch screen coating technology and seamless communication functions, the T7 tablet PCs can meet harsh outdoor environment applications.
Key features of DreamBook T7 Tough Tablet PCs:
- Slim, rugged, sealed and lightweight design
- Operating temperature range of -20°C to +50°C
- IP65, MIL-STD-810G and MIL-STD-461F
- Optional sunlight readable function
- Seamless communication functions, 3.5G or LTE (optional)
- Dual camera and GPS/fingerprint module support
- Hot swappable dual battery with up to 8 hours of battery life
- Compact vehicle dock and vehicle power module for mobile applications