Pilz Australia presents the Servo amplifier PMCptotego D for high performance with a higher safety classification.
The Servo amplifiers PMCprotego D are used as drive controllers for a wide range of motor technologies. Its new higher safety classification means even the basic version contains the “safe torque off” function, which complies with PL e of EN ISO 13849-1, SIL CL 3 of IEC 62061 and up to Cat. 3 of 954-1.
The Servo amplifiers feature a special slot for optional safety cards, which allows the drive controllers to be upgraded with additional safety functions, such as safely reduced speed, safe operational stop or safe standstill.
Features of the Servo amplifiers PMCprotego D:
- High quality of control providing optimum process quality
- High overload capability and fewer sizes
- Easy to incorporate into machine concepts
- Quick and easy to learn and use
- Units can be changed quickly with SD memory card