The PMCtendo AC servo motors from Pilz Australia have been designed to suit a wide range of applications which include machine tools, packaging machines, printing machinery, paper production, filling and handling and robotics.
Some of the advantages of the PMCtendo AC servo motors include:
• High dynamics and torque stability
• Excellent ratio between torque/moment of inertia
• Extremely quiet operation in all speed ranges
• Smooth operation at low speed
• High reliability even in extreme working conditions
• High resolution absolute value encoder for highest performance and absolute positioning
• High motor dynamics
• Compact dimension
• Excellent controllability, achieved using the high resolution absolute encoder as a feedback system. Through this it is possible to read the absolute position of the servo motors during operation. Even when the machine has been switched off or there is a power failure, the absolute position will still be available.
The following are some of the features of the PMCtendo servo motors:
• 3-phase servo motors with rare earth permanent magnets
• Feedback with built-in 2-pole standard resolver or optional high resolution absolute encoder system .
• Flange: IM B5 (V1, V3), flange type A in accordance with IEC 72-1, j6 fit, “increased” accuracy in accordance with DIN 42955 .
• Vibration class “R” in accordance with ISO 2373.
• Balancing with half feather key.
• Protection type: IP44 (size 2X), IP65 (sizes 3X, 5X, 6X, 7X, AX), with shaft seal ring.
• Shaft with feather key (k6 fit).
• Thermal switch 140 °C (N/C contact).